Microblading is a type of cosmetic tattooing also known as eyebrow embroidery. It is a semi-permanent technique for enhancing the appearance of the eyebrows, in which pigment is scratched into the skin in fine, short strokes resembling hair, using a hand tool with a blade formed of tiny needles.
Microblading | £200
Microblading 6 week colour boost | £100
Colour Boost within a year | £150
Colour boost 12-18 months | £175
Combination brows | from £200
Combination colour boost | from £100
Combination brows 1 year colour boost | from £175
Things to remember before your treatment:
Avoid sunbathing, waxing, skin peels around the area, laser treatments, or eyebrow tinting at least 2 weeks before your treatment.
- No alcohol, caffeine, or blood-thinning (for example aspirin) medicines 24 hours before your treatment.
- Do not discontinue any medication without your doctor’s consent.
- The treatment can only be performed 3 weeks after Botox/Filler treatment
What to Expect:
Before your treatment begins, you will have an in-depth consultation so that we can ensure that we can meet all of your expectations. Together we will discuss which treatment is best for you in order to achieve your desired look. Numbing cream will be applied during the consultation as it will need to be left for at least 20 minutes.
Time is then taken to draw your new eyebrows with a pre-inked thread. The 2 V technique is used to measure and draw your eyebrows, ensuring the shape and symmetry is perfect. This can take up to 30 minutes, and we will not begin treatment until you are happy and confident in the shape of your new brows.
Implanting the hair strokes/shading takes between 40-90minutes. We can also re-apply numbing cream during the treatment to ensure the procedure remains as comfortable as possible.
Microblading typically lasts 12 months. A yearly colour boost is recommended to keep your brows at their best
Microblading is not recommended for people with very/excessive oily skin. We recommend you look at the Microshading option
- Persons under the age of 18 years
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Viral infections
- Roaccutane in the last 12 months
- Prone to keloid/hypertrophic scarring
- Auto-immune disorders
- Chemotherapy treatment in the last 6 months (unless with doctor’s consent)
- Any medication that have blood thinning properties
- Any person with a pacemaker, ICD or heart conditions
- Skin inflammation around the treatment area
A 20% deposit is required to book. Deposit refunds will only be given with 48 hours' notice. Cancellation of less than 48 hours will incur a full charge for the treatment.