This cosmetic eyebrow tattoo technique will create more fullness to your brows and can be compared to penciled/powdered in brows. This technique is done with a cosmetic tattoo machine that implants a fine powder mist in the upper layer of the skin. With our new pixel permanent cosmetics techniques we can create soft smudge-proof makeup that lasts and still look completely natural.
Powder brow | £225
Powder brow 6 week colour boost | £125
Ombre brows | £200
Ombre brow 6 week colour boost | £100
Combination brows | from £200
- Combination colour boost | from £100
Combination brows 1-year colour boost | from £175
Things to remember before your treatment:
Avoid sunbathing, waxing, skin peels around the area, laser treatments, or eyebrow tinting at least 2 weeks before your treatment.
- No alcohol, caffeine, or blood-thinning (for example aspirin) medicines 24 hours before your treatment.
- Do not discontinue any medication without your doctor’s consent.
- The treatment can only be performed 3 weeks after Botox/Filler treatment
What to Expect:
Before your treatment begins, you will have an in-depth consultation so that we can ensure that we can meet all of your expectations. Together we will discuss which treatment is best for you in order to achieve your desired look. Numbing cream will be applied during the consultation as it will need to be left for at least 20 minutes.
Time is then taken to draw your new eyebrows with a pre-inked thread. The 2 V technique is used to measure and draw your eyebrows, ensuring the shape and symmetry is perfect. This can take up to 30 minutes, and we will not begin treatment until you are happy and confident in the shape of your new brows.
Implanting the hair strokes/shading takes between 40-90minutes. We can also re-apply numbing cream during the treatment to ensure the procedure remains as comfortable as possible.
Microshading typically lasts 12 months. A yearly colour boost is recommended to keep your brows at their best.
- Persons under the age of 18 years
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Viral infections
- Roaccutane in the last 12 months
- Prone to keloid/hypertrophic scarring
- Auto-immune disorders
- Chemotherapy treatment in the last 6 months (unless with doctor’s consent)
- Any medication that have blood thinning properties
- Any person with a pacemaker, ICD or heart conditions
- Skin inflammation around the treatment area
A 20% deposit is required to book. Deposit refunds will only be given with 48 hours' notice. Cancellation of less than 48 hours will incur a full charge for the treatment.