Scalp Pigmentation is a semi-permanent technique to help both men and women who are suffering from hair loss/thinning, with immediate results.. This technique is done with a cosmetic tattoo machine to implant fine dots in the upper layer of the skin (epidermis) which appear like hair follicles. This treatment is ideal to:
restore hair line
restore bald areas
add volume to thinning hair
give the appearance of a full head of shaven hair
benefit alopecia sufferers
The hair simulation result is a natural, realistic appearance to boost your self-confidence.
Crown Only from | £120
Hairline from | £180
Full Scalp from | £800
Pricing will require assessment and the above is just a guide. Assessment can be carried out at a consultation in person, or with photographs. The above is a per session guide to price and it can require 2-3 sessions to get the desired result.
Things to remember before your treatment:
Avoid sunbathing, waxing, or laser treatments at least 2 weeks before your treatment.
- No alcohol, caffeine, or blood-thinning (for example aspirin) medicines 24 hours before your treatment.
- Do not discontinue any medication without your doctor’s consent.
- Wash your hair before treatment as it will require 1 week of dry healing.
What to Expect:
Before your treatment begins, you will have an in-depth consultation so that we can ensure that we can meet all of your expectations. Your aesthetician will then select the pigment which will match your hair colour. Treatment time will vary according to the size of the area. For larger areas, it is recommended to have 2-3 sessions for best results.
The area will appear slightly red right after treatment but will disappear after a few hours. The pigment will appear darker after treatment and will lose up to 30% of its intensity within a week once the area has healed.
Scalp pigmentation typically lasts 2-3 years. The longevity of your results will rely on factors such as oily skin, skin texture, and sun exposure. A colour boost is recommended every 2 years to keep your scalp tattoo at its best.
- Persons under the age of 18 years
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Viral infections
- Roaccutane in the last 12 months
- Prone to keloid/hypertrophic scarring
- Auto-immune disorders
- Chemotherapy treatment in the last 6 months (unless with doctor’s consent)
- Any medication that have blood thinning properties
- Skin inflammation around the treatment area
A 20% deposit is required to book. Deposit refunds will only be given with 48 hours' notice. Cancellation of less than 48 hours will incur a full charge for the treatment.